We would like to inform you about the possibility of obtaining preferential subsidies for renewable energy sources in the Priority Programme: Part 1) BOCIAN – Dispersed, renewable energy sources that is realized by National Fund for Environmental Energy and Water Management.
Programme will apply from 1th January 2014, application round will be held in continuous mode, application will be received within 30 calendar days from the day application round started.
Consequently we would like to inform you of your possibility to obtain preferential financing for activities that will reduce or avoid CO2 emissions by increasing energy production from installations using renewable energy sources.
The Beneficiary can be Entrepreneurs within the meaning of Art. 43 (1) of the Civil Code Beneficiary who realize project in the field of renewable energy sources in Poland.
Support can be obtained activities involving construction, expansion or modification, installation of renewable energy sources with the following powers:
- wind power plants – maximum power 3 MWe;
- photovoltaic systems – minimum power 200 kWp, maximum power 1 WMp;
- energy from geothermal – minimum power 4 MWt, maximum power 20 MWt;
- small hydropower plants –maximum Power 5 MW;
- the biogas understood as an objects to produce electric or heat energy from agricultural biogas – minimum Power 300 kWe, maximum Power 2MWe; installations for the production of agricultural biogas in order to introduce him to the gas distribution network and direct gas network;
- Production of electricity in high efficiency cogeneration for biomass – maximum power 5 MWe.
Intensity of the funding for each type of Projects:
- wind power station – up to 30%;
- photovoltaic systems – up. to 75%;
- energy from geothermal– up to 50%;
- small hydroelectric power station – up to 50%;
- the biogas understood as an objects to produce electric or heat energy from agricultural biogas and installations for the production of agricultural biogas in order to introduce him to the gas distribution network and direct gas network – up to 75%;
- production of electricity in high efficiency cogeneration for biomass – up to 75%
of project’s eligible costs.
In determining the level of funding should be considered public aid provisions.
Financial support for dispersed, renewable energy sources can be obtained in the form or loans, where the minimum amount is 2 million zloty, and maximum amount is 40 million zloty.
The period of eligibility of costs will start on 01/01/2012 and ends on 31/12/2020, using the provisions of Public Aid.
The loan is granted for a period of up to 15 years from the date of the first payment of the loan installments planned, the grace period is no longer than 18 months since the day of completion of the project.
Lending rate in the scale of year is WIBOR 3M – 100 basis points, not less than 2%.
Our Institute can help you with:
- preparation of the concept that guarantees to obtain financing,
- preparation of the grant application and attachments,
- completing the documentation necessary to apply,
- connection to the electricity grid,
- approval of the tariffs – if there will be necessary,
- obtaining certificates of origin,
- estimates of expenditure and income from investments,
- design of the building permit,
- environmental permits,
- construction of the installation,
- selection of technology.
All application forms prepared by our Institute received funding. As a proof we include on our web page list of completed projects and sample letters of reference.
The Institute was also responsible on behalf of the National Fund’s assessment of other entities that have been submitted to the Fund the GIS.
We invite to contact us.
I remain sincerely
President of the Board