REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
In relation to the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, the European Institute of Environmental Energy Poland Sp. z o.o. would like to inform that has implement rules consistent with the above-mentioned regulation and implement also a code of practice consistent with the code of practice approved by GIODO after May 25, 2018. Below we attach an information clause.
According to act 13 para. 1 and 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is company: European Institute of Environmental Energy Poland Sp. z o.o. represented by Ms. Lilla Lesiak with its registered office in Warsaw, St. Chocimska 31/9; 00-791 Warsaw;
- Your personal data may be processed in order to execution the subject of cooperation specified in the concluded contract on the basis of act 6 para. 1 point A (subject has agreed to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes) and point B (processing is necessary to execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract).
- The recipient of your personal data will be authorized employees and subcontractors of the European Institute of Environmental Energy Poland Sp. z o.o. and representatives of Granting Units optionally, in the case of data included in reference lists, the Employer applying for a tender inquiry or tender procedure as well as potential EIEE Poland clients as well as recipients of information published on the website www.eieepoland.pl.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of time until the end of the contract and project’s durability or on request to complete the project co-financed with external funds.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to their correction, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw yours consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to UODO, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you, violates the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
- Providing your personal data is necessary for the execution of the subject of cooperation with our company. The consequence of not providing personal data may be the reason to not realize the subject of the contract.